Sorry for cross-posting, but I realized that I may have more answers here than on the users ML.

Regards,
Cédric

Cédric Damioli a écrit :
Hi all,

Can someone tell me what are the purposes of the different parts of jcr-server ? I searched ML and wiki, but didn't found anything...

There are 4 folders :
- client, which I suppose to be a generic Java WebDAV client
- webdav, which I suppose to be the generic parts of a Java WebDAV server, but not a server itself - server, which seems to actually contains the WebDAV server, but it also seems there are two different implementations. Is it true ? And why ?
- webapp, which is the servlet part of the above server

I'm wondering whether this WebDAV stuff is provided to access a JCR Repository through a WebDAV layer (the client is a WebDAV one), or to implement the model 3 deployment over WebDAV (the client is a JCR one), or to have a full Java WebDAV server (a Slide successor).

I also may be totally wrong about this.

If someone has pointers on relevant docs, wiki, ..., I would appreciate.
Of course, I would be happy to contribute back all the answers to a wiki or something like that, to make the stuff more clear to other users ?

Regards,

--
Cédric Damioli
Directeur de projets