Hi Wolf,

 thanks for the feedback. I preferred to use plain dojo javascript
because I like the dojo framework and I didn't find as many components
in myfaces as I found in dojo. For the moment I don't think I'll move
the project to JSF because the contrib project is almost finished[1],
but I'm open to other ideas in case someone volunteers to make most of
the development effort :).

br,
edgar

See the demo at http://edgarpoce.dyndns.org:8080/jcr-browser/browser/.