Hi jukka

On 11/20/06, Jukka Zitting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I think it would make sense to target combining the navigator and
perhaps also the ntdoc tools together with the current
jackrabbit-server webapp. That would make for a pretty nice all-in-one
deployment package for Jackrabbit.

The jackrabbit server is already integrated in the navigator, see
http://edgarpoce.dyndns.org:8080/jcr-browser/repository/default/, you
can access the file based webdav servlet from the navigator by
clicking an item from the list, I still haven't added a way to access
the item based webdav servlet, I'll probably add a context menu. Btw,
sharing the jcr session between the webdav servlets and the navigator
is in my todo list.

I'll take a look to integrating the ntdoc contrib project.

br,
edgar

I'm not sure how well Maven 2 handles merging of full webapp
dependencies, but I'm working on that to get Dojo packaged for easy
Maven manageability.

BR,

Jukka Zitting