bilobag wrote:
Right now i have the schemaObjectPrefix for my workspace and versioning set
to the same value.

this will definitively not work. each persistence manager needs its own unique schemaObjectPrefix.

I am about to try having different prefixes, however, i
assumed that the persistenceManagers would  use different table names even if
the prefixes are set to be the same.

that's unfortunately a wrong assumption.

Do both persistenceManagers use the
same table names?

if the schemaObjectPrefix is the same then the resulting table names will be the same.

please start with this example configuration and only change what is necessary for your setup:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/tags/1.3/jackrabbit-core/src/main/config/repository.xml

Information on how to configure the OraclePersistenceManager can be found here:
http://jackrabbit.apache.org/api/1.3/org/apache/jackrabbit/core/persistence/db/OraclePersistenceManager.html

regards
 marcel