Hi,

On 7/19/07, Thomas Mueller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Would it be possible to split them to smaller semi-independent pieces?
> For example we could commit the data store implementation independent
> of the integration to rest of the Jackrabbit core.

Sure, just the ..core.data package. Do you need a new patch or can you
just commit this subset?

I can take care of it.

The real problem will be the API changes (introducing the DataStore in
many constructors and methods). Can I help to integrate those changes?
Or change it to make integration easier?

I'll give the latest patch a look and get back to you on the best way forward.

BR,

Jukka Zitting