Hi,

On 7/27/07, Pablo Rios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm asking just for a the patch (i.e.: "dataStore5.patch"), that can be
> applied to the revision of JR 1.3.1 release.

If you need the data store functionality already now, before
Jackrabbit 1.4, I would strongly suggest that you use a snapshot
version compiled directly from svn trunk instead of backporting the
data store patches to 1.3.x.

The svn trunk is usually quite stable and should be good for any
development and testing work. I even know some people that are running
Jackrabbit snapshots in production environments, but I wouldn't
recommend going that far.

BR,

Jukka Zitting