Jukka Zitting wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Carsten Ziegeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marcel Reutegger wrote:
our policy is to not include enhancements in patch releases, though we did
not always follow that policy in the past.

I'd rather include this in the next minor release because it also affects
the jackrabbit api module.

Ok, thanks Marcel

Is there time pressure on getting this feature out in a release? I'm
back from vacation and was thinking of pushing Jackrabbit 1.5 ahead.

No real time pressure - but the sooner the better :) I prefer using offical API over casting to a private impl, but that works as a workaround :)

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]