On 5 Dec 2008, at 21:37, Marcel Reutegger wrote:

Torgeir Veimo wrote:

On 2 Dec 2008, at 23:45, Jukka Zitting wrote:

* Simple Google-style query language. The new GQL query syntax
  makes it very easy to express simple full text queries.

How do I do a full text search, ie searching for something in _all_
attributes, with this new syntax? Or is this not possible atm?

you simply type in a term. GQL will translate that into a jcr:contains() on the
context nodes. though, I'm not sure if that's what you want...

You mean content nodes?

I was hoping that there was a way to search any attribute. I can of course do some hacks where as I concatenate the property values of all the attributes and put the string into a 'catchall' property, but i think such a search would be better handled in the indexing system.

--
Torgeir Veimo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]