Hi,

On Thu, Apr 23, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Florent Guillaume <f...@nuxeo.com> wrote:
> Note that I'll need Metro bindings for WS as well, as we want to test
> interop with both CXF and Metro. But the core code should be generic in any
> case.

OK, cool. Metro looks like it could be a bit troublesome from a
licensing perspective (didn't look too closely), but it should be fine
as long as it's just an optional or test dependency.

> Also I had envisionned the Jackrabbit-specific backend living in the
> Jackrabbit project, to simplify inter-projects dependency management (as
> Chemistry is an infrastructure project).

Sure, makes perfect sense. The way I see it, Chemistry would contain a
generic CMIS-to-JCR bridge and Jackrabbit would use that bridge to
CMIS-enable the repository. I updated the proposal accordingly.

BR,

Jukka Zitting