Hi guys,

i think we definitely have to distinguish between the JCR bindings of
Chemistry and a specific repository implementations bindings.
The JCR bindings of Chemistry make up a big part of my interest in
Chemistry as a project, so I would really be interested in keeping those
around in Chemistry to help bring people on board from the JCR
community, especially since we really want to grow the community.

regards,
david

--
Visit: http://dev.day.com/