Hello.

I have recently started to use Jackrabbit for the new project. I have not
enough experience, but already there are some things which I wish see in
following versions.

* Remote access, i.e. standalone version of a server, completely compatible
with JCR2. For example, now neither webdav nor rmi do not allow me to
register nodetypes remotely.

* Hot backup. As I understand, now for backup copy creation it is necessary
to stop a server completely. It would be nice to have tools for a hot backup
of all repo or its parts.

* Tools for developer. Like embeeded repo browser or the console for a DB
mysql or postgres

* Continue OCM development, the project for a long time was not refreshed. I
have not found in it new possibilities from JCR2, like creation shareable
nodes

We develop a small but mass product. In it we plan to migrate from
Postgresql to jackrabbit for document circulation subsystem. The average
size of repo around 10-100 Gigabytes.

We actively use references and search, sharable is an excellent gift for us.
It would be desirable to see triggers and something like foreign keys in a
DB, when removal (upgrade) of one node involves automaticaly removal
(upgrade) of linked nodes or their parametres linked by fk.

Also for us is important repo service management for the technicians far
from java and jcr. For example fast and convenient creation of a hot backup
copy (with possibility of an exception of the big binary objects, i.e. only
structures and indexes)

Thank you for Jackrabbit!