JBehave team:

Just wanted to let you know that I did a JBehave
demo/presentation at the Twin Cities (Minneapolis - St. Paul, MN,
USA) Java Users Group.  You can find the code and presentation at
http://www.learnthinkcode.com.

I'd love feedback - and in particular, I'd be interested in
reworking the IoC integration - particularly Spring as what is
there won't work for large systems.  In fact you might have to
take some of the ideas from the Spring Testing framework (common
extension on both JUnit and TestNG) in order to get JBehave to
work well for large Spring systems.

Thanks for a great tool and I look forward to sharing it and
helping to make it better!!
Brian
---
Brian Repko