Hi Brian,

thanks for sharing your presentation and feedback on JBehave.  I found
it quite an accurate representation of the features.

With reference to your "Cons":

- jbehave-core jar bundles other libraries
. Freemarker, Apache Commons collections, ioand lang

This is an oversight and certainly not intended.  I've created an issue
to fix it:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-273

-- Hamcrestlibrary issue with JUnit4 (in Eclipse)

Not sure what your issue is - could you elaborate?

-- IoCintegration shouldn't happen at scenario construction but rather as
part of a TestRunner(like Spring Test framework does)
. Not sure if this is part of JBehave3.0 or not
. JUnitclasses are eagerly instantiated!

There has indeed been a start of that in JB3.   You'll find an example
SpringTraderRunner that allow you to compose your dependencies via
Spring's JUnit4 integration.

Of course, the more detailed use cases the better support we can
provide.    Please feel free to suggest the way you'd like to see the
integration working.

Cheers