Hi Brian,

thanks for the advise. After looking into the security example I think it's
to complicated.

I just wanr to override the ressources for the style from
jbehave-core-ressourcse.zip during the generate-resourcse phase.

This can be done by configuring the maven-dependency-plugin.

I added a execution:
<execution>
                        <id>unpack-jbehave-reports-resources</id>
                        <phase>generate-resources</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>unpack</goal>
                        </goals>
                        <configuration>
                            <overwriteReleases>false</overwriteReleases>
                            <overwriteSnapshots>true</overwriteSnapshots>
                            <artifactItems>
                                <artifactItem>
                                    <groupId>com.lib.jbehave</groupId>

<artifactId>report-resources</artifactId>
                                    <version>1.0.0.0</version>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/jbehave/view</outputDirectory>
                                    <includes>**\/*.css,**\/*.ftl,**\/*.js,
**\/images\/*.*</includes>
                                </artifactItem>
                            </artifactItems>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>

The sources are copied from the report-resources package to the target
folder where they are needed.
Nevertheless, the reporter does not use them. Maybe I have to hook into
another process/goal?

Anyone there who could help?

Cheers,
Olmo