Pull latest trader example and have a look in TraderStories.

On 04/01/2012 11:15, Olmo Rigolo wrote:
Hi Mauro,

thank you for your answer.
We thougth we could just override the existing templates by using the same names. We'll try to load a different name and if this does not work, we have to send you an example :)

If you could quickly write how to do that (change the template (ftl)), we'd be very happy!

Olmo