Mauro,

Here are my settings

brian@brian-laptop:~/Projects/jbehave/jbehave-core/examples/sprin
g-security$ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 11:31:09-0600)
Maven home: /opt/apache-maven-3.0.3
Java version: 1.6.0_26, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.26/jre

I'm running with mvn clean install at this point against both
3.5.4 and 3.6-SNAPSHOT with the expected errors.
Just reconfigured logging and re-ran after rebuilding jbehave
from source as well as running the examples.
Completely turned off view generation.  They do run at
integration-test maven phase.

Just to confirm - there are 6 examples in the failing scenario so
when you say that you are getting a failure
from the one that works - you are looking far enough up the list.

https://github.com/brianrepko/jbehave-core/commit/bad86e263fba6bd
2c8b43ec90ed4d7174274a2b2

Help me understand what you are seeing...

At this point, I think I just log the bug

Brian