Hi Mani,

I think it'd be better to pose more specific questions on the list.

We're happy to respond to them.

Cheers

On 18/11/2012 16:56, Mani Sarkar wrote:
Hi,

I haven't heard from anyone from the group since I posted the below message. Would be nice to get feedback on the things done right and others that could be done differently.

I'm more concerned about the JBehave approach I have taken, what would you have done if you were me?

Regards,
Mani