Hi Mauro, All,

My query is simple, can you help me fix the BDD scenario and story I have
written - some how the link between the story file and the class files are
not in place like they have been for my other projects and I can't see why?
Is it a bug or have I not used the notations correctly - you can see it
once you load it Eclipse.

Also I would like to know if the way I have converted the requirements to
BDD stories to classes is how you would do it. My list of requirements can
be found at
https://github.com/neomatrix369/PatchReviewUtilities/blob/master/mani/openJDKProdTool/stories%20to-do/OpenJDKProductivityTool-original-requirements.txt

Here's the story conversion of the first requirement:
https://github.com/neomatrix369/PatchReviewUtilities/blob/master/mani/openJDKProdTool/src/main/java/org/ljc/adoptojdk/ClassContributorRetriever/ClassContributorRetrieverScenario.story

And the classes with steps and scenarios can be found in the same folder
where the story file is - for the first requirement only.

Just to understand what the purpose of my project is, have a look at my
blog which explains it in the form of a fictional story:
http://neomatrix369.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/where-in-the-world-is-carmen-sandiego/
.

Basically I would like to do it right and get a hang of the process using
JBehave for the first requirement so that I can repeat it for the others.

How do you also make sure your BDD and TDD tests have full coverage? What
are the questions you ask, I guess there must be a method to the madness?
When implementing BDD, how do you apply the TDD principles so to get the
unit tests as well - so you have the best of the two approaches tied in?
The last few questions might be outside the scope of JBehave, but any
feedback will be useful.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Mani