Friday makes sense (and I guess you would let the vote run till
Monday?), and I agree it could get risky to throw in too many fixes
now.

You are probably right in that more exciting Fuseki2 issues will come
once it is out :)

Shall I have a go to simply comment/hide those "bits that don't work"
in the UI?  (e.g.  [Delete] and [Active]).  That's probably better
than buttons that kind-of doesn't work - at least for a "first
release", don't pretend to have features that aren't there.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes
Apache Taverna (incubating)