There is a set of contract tests (and test helpers) on the
"add-contract-tests" branch.  That branch works and has minimal change from
the current tests.  Those changes are adding the junit-contract runner and
plugins.

It makes no change to the execution.

The problem that I am having is keeping it up to date with the current
change rate of the Jena packages.  Granted the contract tests are only
implemented for the jena-core module, we have been keeing the entire suite
up to date.

Is there anyone that has any objection to moving the contract tests to the
main code branch?

Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>