On 05/07/15 15:49, Qihong Lin wrote:
Hi,

Please check my latest commits [1].

Hi Qihong,

As in my other message, that has crossed over at the same time you sent
this, it is time to work out the process for delivering to the Jena codebase.

Let's start with changes to jena-arq.

You will need to work with your mentor for this.  Please can we have the
discussions regularly on this list.

It will make integrating the code into the code base much easier - at the moment, it's quite hard to see how that can be achieved.

The latest commit has 300+ changed files almost all from merging with Jena master not your changes.

I'm afraid that finding the relevant parts to review from such a large number of files is somewhat difficult. It breaks the github review tools for a start!

        Andy

I just completed the function of
QueryEngineHTTP.execConstructQuads(). You can try out the example of
"query_construct_quad_01()" in TestQuery [2].

I'll improve the tests later on, with more questions in the other
thread. Thanks!

Regards,
Qihong

[1]