On 09/07/15 15:08, Qihong Lin wrote:
Hi,

How to integrate my code into the code base? Which of the following
one is the desired approach:
1) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:master
2) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> confidencesun/jena:master ->
apache/jena:master
3) confidencesun/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:JENA-491 -> apache/jena:master

regards,
Qihong

I don't know the workflow you used with Marmotta last year.

Where I'd like to get to is a pull request (PR) from confidencesun/jena to apache/jena.

That PR should cover changes to jena-arq, so master.jj, the interface changes to QueryExecution, the implementation (local dataset) and tests to cover syntax and also to cover execution. Not QueryEngineHTTP for now (nothing to test it with at this point).

If you prefer, we can split this up in one PR for syntax - master.jj and syntax tests - and one PR for QueryExecution, implementation and tests.

The PR should just be changes you have made, so merging in apache/jena:master before making the pull request and resolving any conflicts should mean that the PR is just the new material from where ever the new work is currently should be done. [I'm a bit confused because the last commits you linked to previously with [1] are commits merged from jena master - there may be commits related to the title "add construct quads support to Fuseki" but I can't find them ... but then github isn't happy with 341 files changed so I don't know what might have been truncated.]

When the PR is done, we can use the github tools to check and review the code so as to prepare it for merging.

Does this all make sense?

        Andy