Just a thought on "ergonomics": it might be nice to separate "clear" and
"delete", so instead of RDFConnection::delete either clearing or deleting a
graph depending on whether it is the default graph, you have finer control and
can clear a non-default graph.

---
A. Soroka
The University of Virginia Library