On 12/08/15 08:16, Qihong Lin wrote:
Hi Andy,

I can not find the branch of JENA-491-construct-quads in Jena git repository:
https://github.com/apache/jena/branches

regards,
Qihong

I don't know how branches propagate to github - maybe they need something on them, maybe it's stuck.

But it's there in the Apache repo:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jena.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/JENA-491-construct-quads

Github is a mirror, and a copy of the code.

        Andy