On 19/08/15 16:23, Qihong Lin wrote:
Hi Andy,

I've committed the code according to your suggestion. The server side
only runs QueryExecutionBase::execConstructQuads().

I've also hacked QueryEngineHTTP to test the conneg of
execConstructTriples() and execConstructQuads(). For
execConstructQuads(), all of the content types in DEF.quadsOffer have
been tested: if the client sends Accept content type of, e.g. TriG,
the sever will response with the desired same content type.
Please check the PR 91: TestQuery.query_construct_quad_conneg()

regards,
Qihong

I've pulled the PR latest into the JENA-491-construct-quads. I've managed to get the test working now as well (some conneg mixups abnd a bug elsewhere in Jena (JENA-1011).

Thank you for your contributions during GSoC,

        Andy