Github user ajs6f commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/94#issuecomment-156126355

    @afs Squashed 'em pretty flat. The first commit is journaling operation,
the second is the new in-memory design.

    I will wait to hear from you, otherwise moving on the docs and trying to
understand the ARQ test framework in `/testing`. I think I'm going to have to
come to the list on that, because while I think I can correctly read much of
the RDF that is setting up tests, I can't figure out for the life of me how it
gets executed or how to hook in a section so that my new designs are used.

---
with INFRA.
---