Github user afs commented on the pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/94#issuecomment-156148758

    It is not the code - it's the way tests are found.

    This is what seems to be happening - when running the JUnit tests on the
package (at least in Eclipse and I believe in surefire if we didn't use "TS_"),
`TestDatasetGraphInMemory`, `TestInMemory` and the inner class of
`TestDatasetGraphInMemory` all get found and run.  But `TestInMemory` runs
`TestDatasetGraphInMemory`, and` TestDatasetGraphInMemory` runs it's inner
classes.  So the tests run x3, one for each level. To check, I put a break
point on and it got hit three times.

    (Also - running the same test more than on confuses Eclipse in minor ways -
some don't get marked as "run".)

    No need to do anything now - lets get the code in.

---
with INFRA.
---