Github user ajs6f commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jena/pull/151

    As I understand it (for what that's worth) `HttpContext` is mostly about
the idea of a "conversation", so if you've got some kind of session going on,
or a series of request-response cycles that compose some kind of larger
stateful activity, `HttpContext` is where you stash that state/context. (E.g. a
cookie store.) So I guess since we want to provide the kinds of facilities
needed for SPARQL protocols, and authN is definitely part of that story, maybe
we would want to provide `HttpContext` as a sidecar param?

---
with INFRA.
---