On 18/02/2021 18:59, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
We might be interested :) When is it and what does it take?

On Thu, Feb 18, 2021 at 7:52 PM Claude Warren <cla...@xenei.com> wrote:

arrrgg.  What was I thinking??  I don't know either.  I meant to ping this
topic to see if there was any interest before dropping it.  So if you are
interested in a Jena topic at ApacheCon this year let me know and I will
propose it and drive it forward as best I can.

What is a good mix?

1/ Talks from users about experience
2/ BOF
3/ Tech details of XYZ
4/ ? other ?

Maybe making sure there are entries for (1) doesn't have to be a block before asking for a track. Being virtual, we aren't stealing a real room or anything.

    Andy

Claude