On 20/02/2021 09:28, Claude Warren wrote:
Can you run a demo?

A demo and a look ahead to V4 would be nice.

I can talk about the permissions layer or the query builder, but it would be nice to have a presentation showing the Jena in a real world application.

@Andy Seaborne <mailto:a...@apache.org> would you be willing to talk about V4 and the changes therein?

IF!! we are on-time ... v4 will have been out for 5 or 6 months.

We'll certainly know what impact it has had but I think it would not necessarily be of interest then. We don't know yet.

In many ways, it is not a big change. Clear-up and some (not much) tightening up on IRIs.

I can talk about RDF-star.

Perhaps we should take this discussion to the users list and see if there is interest over there.

Good idea.

Thoughts?
Claude