Hi Milamber,
   I will debug the Search button issues and file a bug if they still occur
today(OSX 10.7.2/JDK 1.6.0_29)

Since no work is occurring on this area, I will work on some of my
improvements and submit via patches.

For the icons, I can't help(no graphic skills:-(, but they are the focal
point when the GUI is first launched and I don't think they give a good
first impression to the user.  Could we re-use icons from something like
the Open Icon Library?(http://sourceforge.net/projects/openiconlibrary/)

Thanks,

Anthony