On 23 January 2012 17:52, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 5:18 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 23 January 2012 15:34, Philippe Mouawad <philippe.moua...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> > My answers below.

>> > Can you explain what you mean ?.
>> > Today LoggerPanel is initialized at creation of MainFrame and not every
>> > time you open a Test Plan.
>>
>> Start JMeter (Gui mode)
>>
>> Select Test Plan, then Workbench.
>> No logger panel showing in either.
>>
>> Check Options/Logviewer
>>
>> Now both Workbench and Test Plan have the logger panel.
>> Same applies to any other Gui screens.
>>
>> Yes it's intentional, because when I test a plan  I want the console view
> to be always here. It's like the console in Eclipse.
> It is in MainFrame.
> I still not see what you would like to have.

I think it looks wrong for every GUI to have a console panel at the bottom.
Some GUIs are already very full, and adding the console view means the
rest of the Gui will need to be scrolled.

Either have a single panel, for example on the Workbench Gui - or even
a new Gui - or have a floating panel that can be visible independently
of the existing Guis.