Le 20/05/2012 13:01, Rainer Jung a ecrit :
> On 19.05.2012 19:11, Milamber wrote:
>> [ X] +1  I support this release
>> [  ] +0  I am OK with this release
>> [  ] -0   OK, but....
>> [  ] -1   I do not support this release (please indicate why)
>
> +1 for release.
>
> Some minor observations, roughly the same as last time plus some other
> details for the yen sign problem, small new problems for collapse.png
> and expand.png and some "2.6" string in a subversion file which was
> fixed in the distribution file.
>
> Thanks for RM!

And thanks for your review!

> Details:
>
> - MD5 OK
> - signatures OK
> - key in KEYS file
> - AFAIK the key is still not in the web of trust. It would be good
>   if we found a way to sign your key.
>   Maybe during ApacheCon EU in November?

Yes, since I have been promoted as a Committer/PMC, I haven't found
opportunity to find someone to sign my key.
I note the date of ApacheCon EU in my calendar, if I can I will go
(depends work constraint and money) (NB. I'm living in Morocco)
Otherwise, next time that I will going to Paris (I pass to 1 or 2 times
by year for work), perhaps I can view a french ASF committer (Philippe?)

Milamber