Github user pmouawad commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/253

    Hello Maxime,
    Thanks for being so active on JMeter these days ! I'm really happy about it.

    I reviewed PR, it looks globally good except for something I don't
understand.
    Why do you use a CountDownLatch set to 1 ?
    I think it is currently broken anyway as you only init once and countDown,
so await will only "wait" the first time.

    But anyway, in my understanding of AsyncHTTPCLient and our use case here, I
think we can send without waiting, that's why I initially proposed to use
Async.
    As we fill in timestamp, for me even if sending occurs in reverse order for
whatever reason, it will not be a problem.

    @Team, am I wrong ?
    Thanks

---
with INFRA.