Github user pmouawad commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/253

    @max3163 , I've fixed the missing httpcore-nio.
    For the bug, it's because you schedule every 5s, so test ends before and
closes the Sender and just guarantees end is sent.
    We could fix it but I'm not sure it's useful, why would anybody do a 5s
load test ?

    Regarding your note on Annotation, I don't understand why you want me to
rollback.
    As I wrote, I think we should expose tags so that users can put whatever
they want.
    I didn't fully understand what @Wyatts  wrote but I think it's worth a
discussion with all dev team before going further.

    Regards

---
with INFRA.
---