On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 at 21:39, Vladimir Sitnikov
<sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Philippe> We are on svn for now right ?
>
> Let's figure that out. I've started a thread for it.
>
> Philippe> I mean comparing sources between revisions. If structure
> changes that can be harderI see.

That was one of the major issues when we looked at moving to Maven a
few years back.
Maven expects a different directory layout, otherwise the POMs need
extra settings.
Some plugins may not expect non-standard layouts; it's very unlikely
all plugins have been tested with non-standard layouts

Also Maven is hard to use with multiple jar files, and Maven modules
behave strangely.
e.g. unless you run Maven install, Maven does not pick up changes in a
dependent module because it relies on the local repo for resolving