Am 11. Dezember 2020 11:45:22 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad
<philippe.moua...@gmail.com>:
>Hello,
>What is the level of UI test done after Darklaf upgrade ?

Which level do you want to achieve?

I have opened, saved an edited some simple test plans while working on the
recruiting issues. Nothing fancy. No problems seen on Ubuntu with Darklaf
(light intellij theme), that I have noticed.

>Looks a bit too early for me.

How long should we calculate?

Regards
 Felix