On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 12:09 PM Felix Schumacher <
felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:

> Am 11. Dezember 2020 11:45:22 MEZ schrieb Philippe Mouawad <
> philippe.moua...@gmail.com>:
> >Hello,
> >What is the level of UI test done after Darklaf upgrade ?
>
> Which level do you want to achieve?
>
> I have opened, saved an edited some simple test plans while working on the
> recruiting issues. Nothing fancy. No problems seen on Ubuntu with Darklaf
> (light intellij theme), that I have noticed.

Has somebody done Windows 7 and 10 tests ?
This is where I saw most of the bugs.
I'll try to do that ,but for now I didn't find time to do it yet.

I didn't yet have time to test on Mac OS.

> >Looks a bit too early for me.
>
> How long should we calculate?

Just when we complete a minimum of tests on Mac and Windows, what do you
think ?

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.