Hi Vladimir,

Thanks a lot to your help and patience?
It help me a lot, but I have still a problem

I have add
implementation("de.sstoehr:har-reader")
in src/core/build.gradle.kts

Add
api("de.sstoehr:har-reader:2.2.1")
in src/bom-thirdparty/build.gradle.kts

Execute PchecksumUpdateAll

Add in org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/gui/action/ParseHARAction.java a
Java class
I have made a gui
public class ParseHARAction extends AbstractAction implements MenuCreator,
ActionListener

It works fine
But I failed in step to use har-reader library

When I try to import lib
import de.sstoehr.harreader.HarReader;
import de.sstoehr.harreader.HarReaderException;
import de.sstoehr.harreader.model.Har;
import de.sstoehr.harreader.model.HarEntry;

It doesn't find

To be sure it's the right import I have checked it in
https://github.com/sdstoehr/har-reader/blob/main/src/test/java/de/sstoehr/harreader/HarReaderTest.java
and with chatGPT

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks