Hi Vladimir

Thanks to your example, but I am still no familiar with gradle

I think I don(t put the library (build.gradle.kts) in the right file

I have put my java class in
src/protocol/http/src/main/java/org/apache/jmeter/protocol/http/gui/action/ParseHARAction.java
and modify src/protocol/http/build.gradle.kts

For code I have commit it in
https://github.com/ra0077/jmeter/tree/Add_HAR_convertor