Hi,

On 01/01/2024 10:27, Philippe Mouawad wrote:
Hello,
Thanks to the team for the work on this version.

On Mac OSX 12.1, version Java 21, I noticed  a major regression compared to 5.6.2 that seems blocker to me.

Good catch. Same issue on my machin.

Seems that the issue was introduce with the commit (or around the commit) : 278247608b

@Vladimir can you fix this? (or revert if better to keep these important change to the next major version)

In all cases, we need to fix before release.

Milamber

Scenario:
Create a new Test Plan
Add a Thread Group and add an HTTP Request Sampler to it
On Thread Group
check specify Thread Lifetime
Set duration to 300
Set startup delay to 1
go to another element

Regards

On Sun, Dec 31, 2023 at 6:36 PM Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com <mailto:sitnikov.vladi...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    +1 (binding)

    Thank you for preparing the release.

    > suppose that this sentence can be remove:
    >"JTable selection with keyboard (SHIFT + up/down) is totally unusable
    >with Java 7 on Mac OSX

    I thought behind the same lines, however, we should probably
    remove it and
    the other pre-Java 17 known issues as we bump the required Java to 17.

    Vladimir

--

PS: Aucune réponse n’est requise pour ce mail en dehors de votre temps de travail

Cordialement
Philippe M.
Ubik-Ingenierie