Hi Kellen,

I won't be at ApacheCon unfortunately, however your idea sounds good if
there's anyone else joining.
Perhaps we can also discuss some of the topics you mention here on the
list, and maybe that would be of help for f2f chats too.

I'd particularly interested in discussing:
- use cases
- ideas around usage of neural networks for MT

Regards,
Tommaso