Quantization is also supported in the grammar packer.

Another idea: since we know the model weights when we publish a language pack,
we should pre-compute the dot product of the weight vector against the grammar
weights and reduce it to a single (quantized) score.

(This would reduce the ability for users to play with the individual weights,
but I don't think that's a huge loss, since the main weight is LM vs. TM).

matt