Oh, yeah, of course. So to summarize:

Language model:

- quantize
- try four grams

Packing:

- pre-compute dot product with weight vector
- quantize the score
- prune out low-probability translation options
- pre-sort the grammar

This would make things both smaller and faster, and most of this wouldn't even
require changing any code (pre-sorting might).

I am working on fixing up the language pack pages; I want to have a suite of
test sets for each language pack, so we can know whether a new language pack is
better.

matt