We're still waiting on our first software release, so it seems to me a bit
premature to graduate? Though I don't know how these decisions are made — what
goes into it?

Here is the roadmap that I have in mind:

- 6.1 release (imminent)
- Large-scale release of language packs (imminent)
- Linux.com article introducing people to MT, Joshua, language packs, and
adding custom rules
- Release of docker-based language packs (including KenLM)
- 7.0 release (spring)
- Graduate

If we keep that rough schedule, we'll have incubated a year and have a lot to
show for it.

matt