Thanks Matt. My feeling is that if you are willing to make you the chair of the
project,
which is really an administrative role if you are willing and willingness to
submit a board
report once monthly, and then quarterly after 3 months. This is to recognize
your contributions
and merit to the project, which will never expire. Even if you are not actively
developing, I think
you would make a great chair.

Apache Joshua works, has a release, and has a good community around it of
people like Lewis,
Tommaso, and others that I think it would withstand even your development
departure. It could
also make a good academic/learning tool and could be something we could focus
on getting new
GSOC projects to add in the NeuralMT stuff.

If you are OK with that I think we should proceed. Let me know and thanks.

Cheers,
Chris