Hi folks,

It is fine with me if you want to move to graduation, but at this point I will
assert that I don't have the time to contribute, and do not wish to be involved
as a committee member once that threshold is crossed. It has been a good run
and I have only fond associations with the project, but it is time for me to
move on, and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Matt