Hi Praki,

The JRuby-FFI thing is brand new and there is not much documentation
about it exists yet (there are some samples in JRuby trunk, some
benchmarks, and a couple of libraries using FFI already, like zlib and
syslog, so you could look at them for the reference). Please also note
that the API is not yet finalized.

Wayne Meissner (the author of the JRuby-FFI code) would probably
provide some docs/blog posts on the matter, at least I begging him for
that daily! :)

Thanks,
  --Vladimri