You can also look at http://pluskid.lifegoo.com/?p=370

Everything there _should_ work, except for the vararg functions (not
implemented yet).

If you find something that doesn't work, please put in a JIRA issue
for it.  If you get stumped on something, feel free to ask here.

And be prepared for API change pain - some areas are still in flux as
we standardize the api.