Hi there,

I recently had some problems with jar dependencies in jRuby and tried to find
the most elegant solution.
IMHO the "gem install mvn:" feature is brilliant.
The only missing thing is bundler support.
Bundler is not able to find the gems because they're not included in the #list
result, which is the actual problem:
As far as I understood maven, it is not possible to list all jars in a maven
repo.

So my question is:
Is anybody working on this topic?
IMHO there should be a way to inject a list of artifacts or a project with the
goal to build a central index.
Builder is the best way to resolve and handle those dependencies.

What do you think?

Take a look at what I did so far:
https://github.com/tobsch/maven-rubygems

I know that this is pretty dirty but I wanted to get a feeling for your opinion
on this first.

Best,

Tobias